Roses

Roses

Thursday, March 10, 2011

Late reach home~^^

today i writing my blog in library again~
coz i hav to stay back in college till 5pm...
n hav to go n fetch my sis in klang at 6pm ++~
okok~
talk abt yesterday 1st ~

************************

10-3-2011
today as usual my class start at 10am...
but i reach college at 7am +~
LACK OF PARKING!!!!
by the way i can park the 1st parking leh ~
is so lucky ~
since last yr i came taylors didnt even park that near~
then i go n buy 1 nasi lemak for breakfast ~
not nasi lemak ~
is meehun~
quite nice also ~
then of coz i saw him in cafeteria ~
yesterday i didnt saw him in college ~
i think that he didnt come lo...
then this morning i saw him by sneezing all the way ~
may b yesterday he felt sick so absent ~
then i go library for my study ~
but dun know y i very EMO!!!
Emo till no study n juz sit thr ~
then my fren came to college d...
v move to study room study ~
but also no study la...
juz chit chat ni~
then untill 10am i go for class...
i think my EMO is come from today hav DOUBLE PERIOD ACCOUNTING!!!
dun know y accounting make me felt stress all the time~
n some more is two period today ~
ARGH~~~
then i was like very very down for going to accounting class~
but ~
after accounting is finish all the classses d~
wow~
so free d...~
whole body release all the stress~
then my mum tell me that tonight had dinner wit wai po ~
so i juz go wai po house ni lo...
then after i fetch my wai po onli i go n fetch my mum ~
when i reach wai po house the ais-crim motor come ~
i buy 1 for wai po n 1 for me!!!
coz i m Happy ~
then i had a nap ~
o...6.30pm d...
of coz go n had dinner lo...^^
v go n eat bitter gourd soup ~
ergh!!!
the taste so bad ~
v cin cai eat lo...
then go n buy a pot ~
wai po want buy ni~
v fetch her lo ~
when v in the electric stuff shop ~
my mum n wai po keep on negotiating the Aquos Tv wit the salesman~
but finally didnt buy also ~
coz the old one no one want wor~
then my wai po said last time bought a Tv cost RM 5000++~
i get shock~
haha
after that v go n eat 'lok lok'~
for 2nd round~
hehe~
4 of us eat almost RM 50...hehe
then v went back home lo...
i slp at almost 1am~
but at night i scare i will b late tomolo ~
so i keep on wake up ~
then can say no slp whole night~@@

*************************************

TODAY !FRIDAY AGAIN~
today i get 2nd parking space~
2nd lucky day ~
then i want go college~
suddently i memorise that i didnt buy the parking ticket~
coz normally i buy for monthly de~
but yesterday expire d~
n my mum forget to renew~.
then i hav to take out all my syiling n go to the machine buy daily parking ticket~
so ma fan ~
i hav not enough syiling leh ~
borrow from fren also not enough ~
then i juz buy for 8-12.12pm~
but i had class till 1pm wor...
11-12pm class is accounting ~
so i can only go n buy the ticket after 12pm
12pm till 1pm hav econs~
argh ~
nvm ~i juz go after my accounting ~
is raining somemore~
then i take umbrella,sylling (borrow)from fren ,n phone ~
i hav to put the ticket into my car rit~.
then after i bought the ticket only i realise that ~I DIDNT BRING MY CAR KEY !!!so blur today ~
then is raining ~
my shoe wet till dun know hw to say ~
summore is sport shoe~
n i hav to left at college untill 5pm then only go n fetch sister~
i will only rech home at 7pm..fastest also hav to ~
haiz~
then i juz clip the ticket on the wiper~
is raining i mention again ~
i scare later the tisket blow away or any inccident ~
n i will get saman !
but i cant go bek my class n take key d...
so i juz left it thr ~
n i late for econs~
ok~
nvm...
when i walk into classroom lecture was staring at me ...
hehe...
i juz said 'sorry i m late '...
then i continue my class~
my econs lecturer is very good teacher~
hehe
the rain is start from morning ~
but till i finish my econs already 1pm...
is also raining~
but nvm...
i already finish my classes ~
juz go library study or nap lo...
then when i reach library n settle down all my stuff~
i was staring at  'the web'-our college pc room like tat~
i want ONLINE FACEBOOK!!!
WRITE BLOG!!!
coz today is FRIDAY~

******************************

long time i didnt saw his car d...
i though he change his parking place to other place d...
or may b he change car?
hehe
today morning when i buying parking ticket i saw him d...
by driving the new car!!!
WOW~
very nice car~
he must b very rich man ~
ALPHARD o...
come to college also drive like tat ~
rich yer~

hehe~
i will b going to fetch sister at 5 pm as i mention ~
so now only 2.36pm~
i hav to go library n study ~

i will b rewrite my blog after 2 days ~
i will go n visit my mum relative in pahang who is already 90 years old~
so 2 days 1 night thr ...
i will take many many photo yea~
I LIKE TAKE PHOTO!!!

3 comments: